The Ford Agency is actively seeking a talented Development Coordinator for a foreign affairs non-profit. This person maintain the donor data management system and support the organization's development initiatives and campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in foreign policy and specifically see the rewards of a career aimed at preventing the spread of terrorism. If you are an individual with a global mindset and are looking to bring your development experience to the front line of a passionate organization, we want to hear from you!
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the donation database
- Use online platforms to track and analyze donation trends
- Support and create outreach initiatives for new and existing donors
- Assist with the development and implementation of fundraising campaigns
- Assist the senior development team with various projects
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in development
- Experience with Luminate and/or Salesforce required
- Prior experience with an organization focused on global/foreign affairs or anti-terrorism required
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to:
Attn: Development Coordinator - Foreign Policy
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.