Cybersecurity Engineer/Analyst, Trainee - 1488
6 days left
- Full Time
The MIL Corporation seeks a Cybersecurity Engineer/Analyst, Trainee to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location.
• Assist and support Cybersecurity through all phases of the system development life cycle, including planning, requirements analysis, design, development, testing and evaluation, and implementation
• Assist in the analysis of complex functions and requirements
• Ensure conformance with appropriate and applicable policies and regulations
• Support development of logical and physical solutions for the implementation of Cybersecurity
• Review and prepare documents and presentations
• 2-year certificate in Cybersecurity, Computer Science or related field
• Secret clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.