3 days left
- Full Time
Embassy of India
Advertisement for Filling Up the Post of Marketing Executive
The Embassy of India in Washington DC invites application for the post of Marketing Executive.
- Desired Skills
- A University Degree or equivalent qualification preferably in Business & Marketing
- Knowledge of International Trade Issues
- Adequate experience in inter-disciplinary analysis of trade and commerce vis-à-vis international political developments;
- Proficiency in English language, communication skills, teamwork, Computer Operation - including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Knowledge of US Government functioning, rules & regulations, and Policies
- Organizational skills to plan promotional events
- Keenness to learn.
- Should either be a US citizen, having Green Card or Employment Authorization Card (EAD)
- Should be between the age of 21-40 years
- Work Profile
- Ability to function with minimal supervision in fast paced work environment
- Conducting product and sector specific market research and surveys
- Prepare periodic analytical studies and reports
- Attending Seminars / Conferences / etc., and submitting reports
- Monitoring of Policy Announcements by the US and India and analysis thereof on trade & commerce
- Analysis of Commercial Data and supervision of compilation thereof
- Arranging & Handling of Commercial Delegations / Commercial Events
- Promotion of Brand India, Major Initiatives of the Government, Trade & Investments, etc.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
Interested candidates may send their applications and resumes at the following address; the last date for submission of applications is 4th May 2018.
Embassy of India
2107 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly