Embassy of India
Advertisement for Filling Up the Post of Marketing Executive
The Embassy of India in Washington DC invites application for the post of Marketing Executive.
- Desired Skills
- A University Degree or equivalent qualification preferably in Business & Marketing
- Knowledge of International Trade Issues
- Adequate experience in inter-disciplinary analysis of trade and commerce vis-à-vis international political developments;
- Proficiency in English language, communication skills, teamwork, Computer Operation - including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Knowledge of US Government functioning, rules & regulations, and Policies
- Organizational skills to plan promotional events
- Keenness to learn.
- Should either be a US citizen, having Green Card or Employment Authorization Card (EAD)
- Should be between the age of 21-40 years
- Work Profile
- Ability to function with minimal supervision in fast paced work environment
- Conducting product and sector specific market research and surveys
- Prepare periodic analytical studies and reports
- Attending Seminars / Conferences / etc., and submitting reports
- Monitoring of Policy Announcements by the US and India and analysis thereof on trade & commerce
- Analysis of Commercial Data and supervision of compilation thereof
- Arranging & Handling of Commercial Delegations / Commercial Events
- Promotion of Brand India, Major Initiatives of the Government, Trade & Investments, etc.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
Interested candidates may send their applications and resumes at the following address; the last date for submission of applications is 4th May 2018.
Embassy of India
2107 Massachusetts Ave. NW