Call Center Representative
4 days left
Inviting all Call Center and Customer Service Representative professionals to Sparks Group’s open house at their Chantilly, VA office 4/23 - 4/25 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m Should you have interest but are unable to make any of these dates and times, please call our office at 703-620-6444 and we will try to accommodate. Please visit www.sparksgroupinc.com for our Chantilly location.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Respond to incoming communications by phone, fax or email in a timely manner
- Return calls and inquires as required
- Data entry if necessary
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Assist in other projects as needed
- Bring your updated resume, two government issued IDs and your eagerness to start your new career
- At least 1 year of experience in high volume, fast-paced call centers
- Bilingual is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Applicants selected may be subject to a background check and/or drug screen to meet position eligibility requirements
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Call Center Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly