Call Center Representative
Inviting all Call Center and Customer Service Representative professionals to Sparks Group’s open house at their Chantilly, VA office 4/23 - 4/25 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m Should you have interest but are unable to make any of these dates and times, please call our office at 703-620-6444 and we will try to accommodate. Please visit www.sparksgroupinc.com for our Chantilly location.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Respond to incoming communications by phone, fax or email in a timely manner
- Return calls and inquires as required
- Data entry if necessary
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Assist in other projects as needed
- Bring your updated resume, two government issued IDs and your eagerness to start your new career
- At least 1 year of experience in high volume, fast-paced call centers
- Bilingual is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Applicants selected may be subject to a background check and/or drug screen to meet position eligibility requirements
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!