AboutWeb is currently seeking an Agile Project Manager to work with our client in Washington DC. The Project Manager is responsible at the project level tasks, such as SDLC compliance, project planning, task management, communication, budget and scope.
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget while following the PMO processes and procedures.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Review deliverables, obtain appropriate business approvals, and provide final sign-off for milestones.
- BA/BS degree.
- 5+ years as a project manager.
- Experience with software development life cycles.
- Experience with project management methodologies (Agile and Waterfall).
- Solid experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Projects.
- PMP / Scrum certification is a plus.
- Bachelor degree.
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector.