Sparks Group is hiring! We are currently recruiting for candidates that have a background in Human Resources. We are seeking dynamic, enthusiastic, team-oriented Human Resource Specialist candidates. The Human Resource specialist will be responsible for general HR functions to include employee relations, benefits management, recruiting, and other administrative duties as related to the HR function. Apply Online today or call in to our Columbia Branch, 301-326-2525.
Responsibilities:The successful candidate for this position will perform a variety of duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Recruiting and hiring new employees as well as new hire paperwork
- Administering orientation and training programs
- Interview scheduling/coordination
- File management as well as all administrative tasks assigned
- Minimize risk and liability by ensuring applicable local, state and federal employment laws are adhered to.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively as necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency with HRIS (e.g., PeopleSoft) may be required
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!