A fast-growing leader in the franchising industry is seeking a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to join the Learning & Development team. Apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Providing administrative support to the Learning & Development department
- Organizing and contributing to the development of new corporate training material
- Writing, editing and enhancing existing training/curriculum projects
- Must have at least 1 year of experience as a teacher, teacher's aide, curriculum developer or tutor
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Previous work experience in an administrative capacity a huge plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!