We are partnered with a VA based woman-owned, Small Business (WOSB) whose mission is to deliver enterprise solutions for IT Strategic Planning, Data Center Management and Operations, Critical Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Enterprise Service Desk, Cloud Computing and Big Data for Federal Customers. We are looking for a Configuration Manager with SCI eligibility to support the ongoing execution of policies and procedures within a hybrid agile/ITL technical environment. This position is centered around compliance and process improvement.
- Direct, scope, plan, and schedule the configuration management process and policies to ensure the operational performance and integrity of CM systems
- Review and report on performance monitoring of existing asset and configuration management systems
- Provide hands-on technical and compliance management administration and support from design to implementation.
- Position Requires an Active Top Secret Clearance and SCI eligibility
- Position Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, or at least 9 years of progressive IT work
- Position Requires 8570 Compliance at the minimum of IAT Level I – proof of certification must be provided
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!