Are you an experienced HR Manager/Generalist seeking your next career venture in Frederick, MD? If so, we WANT to speak with you! Submit your resume and then please CALL 301-663-0130 to confirm receipt and for immediate consideration regarding next steps between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your career path! Please ensure you call as the second step in the submittal process!
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and contract workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews. Creative recruiting strategy.
- Assist with Open Enrollment- Administer employee compensation and benefit programs to include: Working with employees on benefit sign ups and related changes & questions. Assist in timely review of renewal information, analysis and evaluation and recommendations for change, and agency contact with brokers
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Handle the preparation of information requested or required for HR compliance
- Human Resources background, with broad knowledge of employment, benefits, compensation, FMLA , unemployment, policies, recruiting and employment relations
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resource function (e.g. OSHA, EEO, ERISA, and Wage and Hour)
- Well-developed administrative skills, MS Office proficiency and management skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!