HR Administrative Assistant
3 days left
Sparks Group is looking for a Spanish Speaking Human Resources Specialist of Administration to be responsible for the overall support of the human resource, payroll, and benefits functions.
Do you have at least 3 years of Human Resource experience? Are you proficient in Microsoft Office? Do you have strong problem-solving skills? If this is something you are interested in please call 301-926-7800!
This position provides opportunity for growth.
$45,000 - $50,000
- Assist with the recruiting and onboarding processes
- Review resumes for open positions, sort candidates based on qualifications and forward to Department Managers
- Conduct Background Checks and Drug Screening on potential employees.
- Conduct new hire orientations for field and office (Bi-lingual a plus)
- Coordinate the off-boarding process, including completing payroll forms, receipt of company property, COBRA forms and employee letters
- Handle all Workers Compensation Reports and follow-up on all claims with insurance company. Coordinate with Nurse Case worker on employee’s progress and getting employee back to work
- File all Short Term and Long-Term Disability claims for employees. Track insurance payments while employee is disabled.
- Responsible for uploading and maintaining employee information on all health, dental and vision insurance and 401K websites
- Assist with Open Enrollment process on a yearly basis
- Assist as Payroll Dept. back-up
- Assist H.R. Manager as needed in all aspects of Human Resources
- Special projects – assignments as directed by the HR Business Manager
- Fluency in Spanish, required
- Minimum of 3 years in a comparable position with a track record of progressive growth and support of management, required
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or a related field, preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent customer service, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for HR Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly