HR Administrative Assistant
Sparks Group is looking for a Spanish Speaking Human Resources Specialist of Administration to be responsible for the overall support of the human resource, payroll, and benefits functions.
Do you have at least 3 years of Human Resource experience? Are you proficient in Microsoft Office? Do you have strong problem-solving skills? If this is something you are interested in please call 301-926-7800!
This position provides opportunity for growth.
$45,000 - $50,000
- Assist with the recruiting and onboarding processes
- Review resumes for open positions, sort candidates based on qualifications and forward to Department Managers
- Conduct Background Checks and Drug Screening on potential employees.
- Conduct new hire orientations for field and office (Bi-lingual a plus)
- Coordinate the off-boarding process, including completing payroll forms, receipt of company property, COBRA forms and employee letters
- Handle all Workers Compensation Reports and follow-up on all claims with insurance company. Coordinate with Nurse Case worker on employee’s progress and getting employee back to work
- File all Short Term and Long-Term Disability claims for employees. Track insurance payments while employee is disabled.
- Responsible for uploading and maintaining employee information on all health, dental and vision insurance and 401K websites
- Assist with Open Enrollment process on a yearly basis
- Assist as Payroll Dept. back-up
- Assist H.R. Manager as needed in all aspects of Human Resources
- Special projects – assignments as directed by the HR Business Manager
- Fluency in Spanish, required
- Minimum of 3 years in a comparable position with a track record of progressive growth and support of management, required
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or a related field, preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent customer service, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!