Miid-Level DevOps Engineer
We are hiring for a DevOps Engineer to join an ongoing, client engagement based in Reston, VA. This candidate will work heavily within AWS cloud performing such tasks as spinning up instances, automating deployments and the overall support of AWS environment; as well as, managing other DevOps tools.
- Installation, configuration, operations and maintenance of applications and services in AWS Cloud
- Work closely with development teams to provide immediate support and issue resolution with a DevOps mindset
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones
- Scripting to ensure infrastructure configuration management is fully automated
- Maintain optimization of environments including upgrades, performance monitoring and system audits
- Create and maintain documentation of different AWS environments and service usage
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps Domain
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS Cloud- preferred
- 2+ years of experience in administration of source control and CI/CD tools (GIT, Jenkins, Nexus and Sonar)
- 2+ years of experience in Ansible and CloudFormation
- Experience with container technologies (Docker)
- Strong ability to document standards, procedures of configuration environments.
- Experience in applying security standards part of solution automation
- Exposure to agile methodology of execution (Scrum or Kanban)