Senior Manager, Call Center
Description AboutWeb is looking for a Senior Manager of the Customer Care Center. They will be responsible for managing all aspects of the call center with a focus on team and culture development, best practice development and thought leadership as well as delivering against KPIs and budget. In collaboration with the Director, Agency Services, this role will be responsible for the strategic leadership and direction of the Customer Care Center. The Senior Manager, CCC will be accountable for ensuring that quality service and operational excellence is provided to our internal and external customers.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the CCC to ensure the group runs smoothly and employees are motivated, challenged and delivering industry leading results. Not only staying up to date on current call center best practices, but driving thought leadership on the future of customer support and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Cultivate a winning environment by synching the CCC's and comany culture and activities with results measured by high employee retention and employee satisfaction, resulting in superior performance.
- Measure and improve team productivity, knowledge and profitability based on call center and performance metrics.
- Identify and set KPI metrics, reports and goals that are aligned with the long-term strategic direction of the CCC. Ensure departmental customer service and productivity levels are met and strive to surpass the goals.
- Identify and execute on ways to continually use the data, information and talents within the CCC to add value to view of its customers by identifying and leveraging Voice of the Customer listening posts.
- Determine needs and analyze areas of improvement. Ensure the correct projects and programs to improve results are identified and delivered.
- Facilitate complex issue troubleshooting and resolution and serve as point of escalation for customer support issues.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with partner department such as: product management, carrier services, Tampa Production Support, Accreditation, Loss Prevention and Compliance.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of experience
- Minimum of 4 years management experience at a help desk, call center or reservations center
- Proficiency in the following applications is required, as is the ability to learn other/new applications quickly and completely: MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point.
- Proficiency in MS Access preferred.
- Effective at handling change and able to facilitate change within a call center with 7+ years preferred experience
- Must be very familiar with a Customer Relationship Management system and its role in a contact center
- Ability to develop and implement creative solutions for call center business problems
- Successful at developing workgroups to achieve higher performance levels
- Must be able to think at a strategic level with the objective of continually positioning the CCC to add value to ARC
- Must possess strong PC skills in an MS Windows environment