Cashier / Customer Service Representative
Seeking a Cashier/Customer Service Representative for a long-term and indefinite position with the DC Gov. The opportunity is located in SWDC on the waterfront. Great position for someone who has prior experience in the credit/banking industry and is seeking a new and challenging position.
- Process transactions within a computerized cashiering system
- Process transactions involving cash, checks, money orders, credit cards and debit cards
- Reconcile work at the end of the day to beginning bank (the cash count of drawer at the beginning of the tour of duty)
- Rotate to different cashiering locations within the District on an as needed basis
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
- 2 years of demonstrated cash handling experience; preferably within a banking or credit union environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Accuracy when handling business cash transactions with the public
- Strong communications skills
- A strong aptitude for customer service, settlements and reconciliation
- Experience reconciling differences in cash, checks and credit card transactions and reconciling work to beginning bank or similar experience
- Knowledge of Etims, INOVAH, Destiny, and SOAR preferred