Campaign Performance Analyst
Are you in relentless pursuit of marketing outcomes? Do you perpetually tinker and find no end to your curiosity? Can you make sense of data and form actionable insights? Can you creatively synthesize solutions to complicated challenges? Do you enjoy being entrepreneurial and also understand the significant resources that come with being a part of a world-class media company? Can you effectively collaborate with clients and colleagues? The Washington Post is looking for an outstanding individual to contribute to revenue growth as a marketing analyst. As a data driven market pro, we are looking for someone to partner with our team to achieve undeniable outcomes. If this is you, keep reading.
- Provide analytical support to sales partners as part of the marketing strategy team.
- Compile, analyze and prepare data reports on business verticals and Washington Post clients.
- Work with Operations Teams to implement advertising programs.
- Help in identifying revenue opportunities within and beyond existing verticals and markets
- Consult internally to develop and execute strategies and tactics for growth, owning analysis and reporting.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under deadline pressure
- Ability to learn quickly and to thoroughly understand the operations, revenue/cost structures and market conditions of The Washington Post newspaper and washingtonpost.com
- Demonstrated ability with systematically analyzing and solving problems
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to define/undertake work assignments with minimal supervision
- Evidence of good judgment, creativity, inquisitiveness and perseverance in past work or educational experience
- Experience using Microsoft office systems (proficiency in Excel a must)
- Ability to mine incomplete data
- Knowledge of Washington Post products (desired)
- Presentation skills (desired)