Federal Schedules, Inc., located in Herndon, Virginia, is seeking a dynamic Contracts Administrator. This position includes preparing and negotiating contracts, reviewing contract requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions; creating proposal compliance matrix and assisting with proposal pricing preparation under the guidance of an Executive Contracts Manager.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/schedule/T&C/technical/etc.)
• Prepare and administer routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittal
• Prepare, organize and maintain contract records and files documenting contract performance/compliance
• Proficiency in Word and Excel
• Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
• Solid verbal and written communication skills are required
• Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously
• B.A./B.S. Degree
• 1-2 years of experience in contracts administration preferred
Federal Schedules is a 100% Employee-Owned company that offers a firm foundation for growth and opportunity. We offer a unique and comprehensive benefits package, collaborative work environment, and community involvement.
Interested candidates can forward their resumes to Human Resources at Federal Schedules via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Apply for Contracts Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly