Assistant to Commissioner - Temporary
The Ford Agency has an exciting opportunity for an EA who is fully bilingual in French and English to support the Commissioner of a national historic commemorative organization. It is a highly visible role that requires excellent organizational skills and confidence in dealing with high-level public and private sector individuals at both national and global levels. Qualified candidates will be well-versed in international diplomacy and native or near-native professional fluency in English/French. Demonstrated experience in executive support, event planning, and scheduling is must. This is a temporary position expected to last through October 2018 and is 30 hours/week.
- Providing direct executive administrative support to Commissioner
- Act as liaison to other organizations, US Embassies, and French government
- Ensure team receives information necessary to promote and participate in international events
- Manage event guest lists, invitations, and response tracking
- Support other Commissioners as needed
- Professional fluency in both English and French
- Experience orchestrating day-to-day operations
- Knowledge of international protocol
For consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Assistant to Commissioner
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
Apply for Assistant to Commissioner - Temporary
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly