Administrative Deputy - Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency seeks a talented Administrative and Communications Deputy to serve a growing science-based nutrition policy non-profit in DC. The Deputy will serve in multiple capacities to meet the administrative, operational, and communications needs of the organization. The Deputy functions as the Executive Director's gatekeeper and right hand; and together with the ED, advances advocacy efforts through social media outreach, fundraising activities, and donor engagement. This is an exciting opportunity to creatively support evidence-based nutrition policy for a growing non-profit.
- Demonstrated experience providing executive level administrative and operational support in a non-profit environment
- Experience creating and managing social media and external outreach platforms
- Advanced writing and editing skills, with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Strong interest and commitment to advancing science-based nutrition policy
- A Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of professional work experience, ideally in a non-profit setting, in roles that demonstrate increasing responsibility
- Expert-level proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; experience with CRMs and background in CSS or HTML is helpful
For immediate consideration, send your resume and salary requirements to:
ATTN: Administrative and Communications Deputy
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036