Senior Privacy and Compliance Analyst
Axiom Resource Management is seeking a Senior Privacy and Compliance Analyst to support multiple state agencies.
Successful Candidate will:
- Develop a privacy assurance and risk management service that is consistent with vision of state executive and legislative leadership
- Establish, assess, and enhance privacy protection policy, training, and compliance measures for state agencies
- Assist in building agency wide privacy strategies
- Develop and implement privacy plans and advise stakeholders accordingly
- Monitor, analyze and respond to privacy and compliance related issues
- Provide written and verbal guidance that impacts privacy compliance issues that will affect agency privacy governance structures
- Create presentations and facilitating or participating in meeting or workgroups on privacy policies and procedures
- Develop and revise information papers, memorandums, and other guidance documents to comply with applicable policies
- BA degree and 5+ years of relevant privacy experience needed
- Ability to write clear, concise documents that communicate the needs of the functional proponents
- Must have superb organizational skills
- Must be familiar with privacy requirements (such as HIPAA, FERPA, PCI-DSS, CJIS) and state privacy laws and privacy standards
- CIPP/US or CIPM certification preferred
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer