GFAA Analyst - 1482
The MIL Corporation seeks a GFAA Analyst to be part of the GFAA team in support of specific financial software applications for a Federal Government client at our Arlington, VA location.
• Provide support for the development, testing and implementation of software applications, specifically helping with gathering the information necessary to support software releases throughout the SDM effort
• Perform requirements elicitation and analysis via various techniques (user groups, interviews, regulatory research, etc.)
• Review release proposal documents and manage SDM participants' input as it relates to proposal documents
• A four year degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or a related field such as Business Administration; candidates who possess a degree other than the three previously listed will require at least 1 year experience in testing or supporting accounting systems
• Familiarity with all stages of the SDM process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to establish a rapport with key participants at each SDM phase
• Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to multitask while maintaining a professional demeanor
• Experience using Serena TeamTrack
• Experience with CMMI and Agile development methodologies
• Knowledge of Federal accounting/financial management policies, practices, operations, and procedures
Prior experience with the standard software development lifecycle (analysis/design, development, testing, implementation, support)
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP