At all DARCARS stores, it is our pleasure to provide our customers with a shopping, buying, and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and expectations in a comfortable, supportive environment.
We strongly believe in and adhere to our Founder's Mentality: that passion, hard work, dedication, support, and development are the fundamental, driving principles of our business. Everyone loves that feeling they get when they've won something; won the big race, hit the winning home run, achieved the fastest time at the swim meet. By adhering to our founder's mentality, our people experience that winning feeling every day. We also genuinely care about our people: our customers, our employees and our community. If you believe in these principles, too; if you like to work hard and play hard; if you like winning; DARCARS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Our Finance Managers help our customers arrange financing for their purchases and present them with additional products to enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
In this role, you will:
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties as well as a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Maintain good relationships with financial institutions to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Process financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments
- Work with sales department to ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department
- Provide sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs
For this role, you'll need:
- Have 2 years of dealership experience (in Finance Manager role preferred)
- Have excellent negotiation and presentation skills; strong and effective communication skills to explain financial information to sales professionals and customers
- Have knowledge of MS Office and other frequently used software applications
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Automotive and Highline experience preferred
keywords: automotive, finance manager, F&I, finance and insurance manager, automotive finance manager, auto finance, finance director
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly