Systems Engineer for a Fast Growing Company
Do you have Secret or higher Clearance and you are a Desktop, Windows or DevOps Engineer with experience delivering enterprise solutions in the Intelligence Community. Do you have full or some software engineering life cycle experience and working in and with an enterprise of 250 technical personnel and managers. If you have all of these, or think you are close to any, apply now for a role with a fast growing company that has some of the best benefits you will have experienced. Free healthcare possible.
- Core competence shall be in Systems Administration for Windows or Desktop or DevOps
- Minimum of 10 years technical experience with increasing levels of responsibility providing technical oversight, stakeholder management and participation, problem resolution.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows/Redhat/CentOS Linux/Ubuntu Linux
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies (VMware, vSphere, Xen)
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Google, DO and other related)
- Experience with scripting languages (python, etc)
- Experience with systems and network performance tuning, capacity planning, and backup and recovery, system architecture and design as well as high availability concepts.
- Strong understanding of networking (particularly TCP/IP), security and web application servers desired.
- Ability to understand complex issues and facilitate resolution
Must have a current active Secret clearance or higher
Familiarity with concepts such as DevOps, ITIL, and Scaled Agile Framework
Industry relevant certifications (CISSP, Java related, AWS related, Cloud related, Agile related, etc.)
Understanding of big data cloud scalability
Experience working in an Agile Scrum Team
Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
DBA experience with MySQL, MS SQL, and/or Oracle
Multiple other opportunities available for Systems Engineers, not limited to DevOps, also Windows/Desktop etc... apply and we will match you up.