Captain of the Green - Capital Market Director
Help us IMPROVE THE WORLD!!!
In business for over 45 years, The Interface Financial Group (IFG) has held on to its founder’s startup mentality. Constantly innovating and expanding its product offerings, IFG has recently emerged as a global Digital Supply Chain Finance and Digital Invoice Finance marketplace. With its proprietary “Button-Money” solution, based on fast data analysis and new generation low-code/no-code environment technology, IFG brings early payment solutions to long tail suppliers in all industries across multiple jurisdictions. The company serves clients in more than 30 industries in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Mexico and South Africa while offering institutional investors the opportunity to invest on its platform via syndicated transactions on an auto-invest basis. We are backed by strong long term investors, have a killer team, and are growing rapidly!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Work as part of a small (but growing!) team focused on funding/capital markets strategy and execution, including:
o Drive negotiation/documentation with marketplace funding counterparties alongside counsel
o Cooperate closely with our Product, Sales & Marketing, Servicing and Risk teams to optimize marketplace funding strategy
o Manage existing and develop new marketplace investor relationships
· Support equity capital raising exercises by, inter alia, participating in preparation of marketing documentation, initiating contacts with prospective investors as appropriate and assist in transaction process.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· 3 to 7 years of relevant industry experience at an investment bank, hedge fund, asset manager, or law firm focused on warehouses, securitizations, or other ABS strategies. Alternatively, experience at a marketplace lending company in a capital market, debt funding, or related role
· Wide understanding of capital markets, funding strategies, fund formation, and/or other ways to raise debt capital
· Graduate degree in a quantitative discipline is a must; MBA or CFA is a plus
· Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging work environment
· Outstanding communication skills: ability to articulate investment story to prospective capital partners, manage investor due diligence process, actively participate in sourcing of new investors
· Strong analytical, quantitative and modeling skills
· Ability to work independently while collaborating with remote teams in a fast-paced environment
· Travel as needed