We need our own Obi-Wan Kenobi! (Chief Strategic Partnership Officer)
- Full Time
Help us IMPROVE THE WORLD!!!
Reporting directly to the CEO, the CSPO is to implement The Interface Financial Group’s strategic vision as set out by the Board of Directors and led by the CEO.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide strong leadership and a valuable contribution to an organization that is on the edge of breakthrough in the global financial market. Working under a highly visionary CEO who is also an acknowledged world class expert in the fields of specialty finance and technology, one of the CSPO’s main tasks during the first 24 months of his/her tenure will be to manage the deployment of Lending as a Service platform. He/she will be able to rely on a team of the highest caliber both in terms of technology and specialty finance and fully dedicated to the success of this uniquely exciting venture.
The CSPO should be an ambitious leader with proven skills and experience in the areas of finance and technology - Fintech experience useful but not a “must”. Working alongside a deeply motivated team and an engaged and highly experienced Board of Directors, the CSPO will help the CEO manage the exponential growth of the business.
Ideal candidates will possess a high level of financial and business acumen, collaboration and teamwork, and a proven track record of operational excellence. He/she will need to display a clear ability to adapt to fast changing environments and circumstances. He/she will be expected to travel both within the US as well as abroad.
· Manage complex medium to large projects, negotiating cross-border strategic partnerships and developing new market entry opportunities
· Ensure projects systematically delivered on time, on budget, and to the agreed scope
· Identify risk mitigation strategies on an ongoing basis and detect and solve issues as they arise
· Turn strategic objectives into specific tasks, build timelines, set milestone and lead/oversee execution
· Supervise the team and manage communication with all stakeholders
· Establish and maintain working relationship with senior technology & business executives on daily basis
• 5-7 years’ experience working within financial services environment with a proven record of project ownership, accountability and evidence of driving successful delivery
· Solid understanding of technology and strong experience in financial services sector
· Knowledge and understanding of banking regulation & compliance and security aspects a “plus”
· Ability to build and motivate a cohesive and effective team regardless of physical location and cultural backgrounds. Ability to build partnerships with senior industry leaders
• Graduate (Master’s or higher) degree in business/finance or related area
• Strong lending/financing experience a plus
• Evidence of solid understanding of technology
Apply for We need our own Obi-Wan Kenobi! (Chief Strategic Partnership Officer)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly