- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Specialized Experience: is experience that has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Examples of some of this experience includes, an ability to coordinate effective internal processes; ability to serve as a coordinator for officials within the agency, government and private industry; knowledgeable in researching various administrative matters, and responding to requests from the Director, staff and management officials; ability to communicate clearly with officials, staff and dignitaries; and demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing in order to provide advice, guidance and recommendations concerning administrative and management matters.
OR Education: Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree OR 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree OR LL.M., if related.
OR Combining Education and Experience: Equivalent combination of successfully completed education and experience may be used to meet the experience requirements.
TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE PROVIDED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION IF APPLYING BASED ON EDUCATION.
1. If you are an eligible Inter agency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) applicant you may apply for special selection over other candidates for this position. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85 or above on the rating criteria for this position. ICTAP eligibles must submit one of the following as proof of eligibility for the special selection priority: a separation notice; a "Notice of Personnel Action" (SF-50) documenting separation; an agency certification that you cannot be placed after injury compensation has been terminated; an OPM notification that your disability annuity has been terminated; OR a Military Department or National Guard Bureau notification that you are retired under 5 U.S.C. 8337(h) or 8456.
2. If you are still on active duty, you may submit a statement of service from your Personnel Command which states the date you entered active duty, the date you are separating, and the campaign medals you have received. http://www.chcoc.gov/transmittals/TransmittalDetails.aspx?TransmittalID=4881.
3. If you are a male applicant who was born after 12/31/59 and are required to register under the Military Selective Service Act, the Defense Authorization Act of 1986 requires that you be registered or you are not eligible for appointment in this agency.
4. If selected you will subject to a security investigation to establish your suitability for federal employment. The security investigation will include, among other aspects, a review of our credit and legal history.
5. All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
Additional selections may be made if additional/identical vacancies occur within 90 days of certificate issuance.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once your resume or application is submitted, a review of your qualification will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements and competencies required for this position.
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Legal, Government and Jurisprudence
- Oral Communication
Possession of competencies may be addressed in a cover letter and/or resume. To determine if you are qualified for this job, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The numeric rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire. If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience, your score can and will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your qualifications. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating. Read more Security clearance Q - Sensitive