Supervisory Psychologist (Clinical)
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Accurately and consistently selects, administers, scores and interprets assessment tools with clinical populations.
2. Applies innovative approaches to obtain feedback to enhance skills and facilitate improvement in processes, products and services, while considering emerging organizational issues.
3. Demonstrates polished oral and written communication skills to compose, tailor, and deliver original presentations and papers on abstract and exceptionally complex questions or issues in a way that allows a varied audience to understand the intended message and objectives.
4. Develops innovative, cost-effective solutions to difficult or complex problems that have broad impact or implication.
5. Coordinates case responses across Agency directorates and other organizations and identifies impacts on Agency performance.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Supervisory or Team Leader experience.
2. Completion of APA or APPIC approved pre-doctoral internship is highly desired.
Ph.D. in Psychology or Psy.D. from an APA-Accredited program.
Completion of APA or APPIC approved pre-doctoral internship is highly desired.
A PhD degree satisfies the education and experience required to quality at the GG-11 level. To qualify at a higher grade, specialized experience which is in or directly-related to the line of work of the position and which has equipped the individual with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position is required.
LICENSE and CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS
DIA psychologists, except those applying for or designated as supervisory/non-supervisory research psychologists, must possess and maintain active state licensure as a clinical psychologist and must be, and remain in, good standing.
Individuals applying for a psychologist position that requires state licensure must provide a list of the states where they are licensed as a clinical psychologist, copies of all current licenses, and license numbers & license expiration dates if this information is not identified on the license.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI