Program Analyst Transition Assistance
Occasional travel - Occasional travel up to 20% may be required.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes Relocation expenses authorized.
In order to qualify for this position, resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and ability to perform the duties of the position. Applicant resumes are the key means for evaluating skills, knowledge, and abilities as they relate to this position therefore, applicants are encouraged to be clear and specific when describing experience.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance in order to access DMDC.
Resumes must include information which demonstrates experience and knowledge, skills, and ability (KSAs) as they relate to this position. Applicants are encouraged to be clear and specific when describing their experience level and KSAs.
- Knowledge and understanding of DoD and DON requirements and operations to provide employment assistance services, education opportunities, Veterans' benefits, relocation, family employment, and volunteer assistance policy that affects Service members and their families.
- Knowledge of military systems, communities, and resources available to members, civilians, family members, and contractors.
- Knowledge of Federal and agency regulations, organization programs and missions, and pertinent laws and policies applicable to program operations.
- Knowledge of concepts and experience with qualitative and quantitative techniques for measuring and improving effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of assigned programs.
- Knowledge of and skill in research methods, information retrieval, and data organization for analysis, decision-making, and formulation of recommendations and policy; research methods may include interviews, focus groups, working groups, surveys, and data search.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting a wide variety of issues and formulating policy or procedural solutions.
- Skill in applying analytical and evaluative methods and techniques in the development of new procedures and approaches to identify and resolve significant issues and problems of a unique nature.
- Ability to manage time effectively, particularly pertaining to time difference between duty location, region and installation locations.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and manage daily operations of Transition Assistance Program.
- Ability to identify needs, trends, and performance measures to evaluate program effectiveness.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse individuals in order to develop and provide on-site and virtual training to CNIC headquarters, region, and installation level FFSP and Fleet and Family Support Center personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
This position does not have a positive education requirement.
Some positions have special requirements. Selectee may be required to complete a one (1) year probationary period. Participation in Direct Deposit/Electronic Fund Transfer within the first 30 days of employment is required. We utilize E-Verify to confirm selectee’s eligibility to work in the United States. Salary is dependent on experience and/or education.
This announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies within 60 days of issuance of selection certificate. For positions requiring travel more than twice per year, selectee may be required to obtain and maintain in good standing a Government-issued Travel Card for official government travel purposes.
DON is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, reprisal, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor. The DON provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Applicants with disabilities who believe they may require reasonable accommodation(s) should email their request to MILL_MWR_Recruitment@navy.mil to ensure proper consideration is given.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
All resumes will be reviewed to determine if they meet the hiring eligibility and qualification requirements listed in this announcement, and will be rated based on the information provided in the resume to determine the level of knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) related to the job requirements. Using the qualifications of the position, a predetermined rating criterion of KSAs will be used for each resume. Best qualified applicants will be referred to the hiring manager. The selecting official may choose to conduct interviews.
Click the following link to preview the applicant questionnaire: Preview Applicant Questionnaire. Read more Security clearance Secret