All Saints Church seeks to develop a community of faith through strong Biblical teaching and opportunities for Christian growth and service. All Saints Church seeks to know Jesus Christ and to make him known through worship, praise, preaching, and teaching. Church members give of their time, talent, and money as they serve their community and the world. All Saints Church welcomes all in the unconditional love of Christ.
All Saints Church is seeking an experienced office administrator to assist the parish administrator in the efficient management of the church office. Salary is commensurate with experience and full benefits are offered. Position reports to the Parish Administrator.
- Greet parishioners and office visitors, assist with requests, answer and direct incoming calls, serve as gatekeeper to staff and parish, monitor security information systems, and ensure a welcoming atmosphere at the parish reception area
- Manage mail communications both internally and externally
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including all print and production equipment
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Assist the parish administrator with special projects
- Attend weekly staff meeting
- Two years executive level office management experience, preferably in a church environment
- Competence in MS Office Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work well under pressure
A final job description will appear in the successful applicants’ employee contract.