Recruiting Specialist Sr
Sparks Group is looking for a Senior Recruiting Specialist to perform full life cycle recruiting and support leadership skills. This individual will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, contacting, and screening personnel to assist with new business opportunities. Apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Collaborate with the business development team to develop recruitment campaigns that meet proposal requirements
- Gain a thorough understanding of job descriptions and requirements to source accurate candidates
- Work with management and the proposal team to determine titles and salaries, ensuring compliance with budget and contractual requirements
- Review online applications, evaluate candidate qualifications, and conduct pre-screen interviews to analyze candidate experience, availability, interest level, and salary requirements
- Maintain communication between applicants during submission and pending award
- Work with management to select qualified candidates and create offer letter per their direction
- Manage all offer letter and security paper work for selected candidates
- Proactively build the company’s talent pipeline and network of potential candidates by identifying, screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates for future growth targets and goals
- Performance of other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience in full-life cycle recruitment in a dynamic environment
- Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Flexible, willing to take on more responsibilities as needed, and devote time necessary to complete deadlines
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and/or Access)
- Strong communication skills are required
- Experience in a government contracting environment is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!