Management & Program Analyst
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Your application will be evaluated on the following Core Competencies:
- Creative Thinking
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Administrative and Management
All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement. Additional information on the qualification requirements is outlined in the OPM Qualification Standards Handbook of General Schedule Positions. It is available for your review on OPM's website at https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/.
A bachelor's degree with either a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) based on a 4.0 scale; a 3.5 GPA (4.0 scale) for required courses completed in your major field of study during your junior and senior years at a 4-year college or university; class standing of upper third of your graduating class in the college or university, or a major subdivision of the college or university; or membership in a National Scholastic Honor Society certified by the Association of College Honor Societies, excluding freshman honor societies. OR
One full year of graduate level education in an accredited or pre-accredited college or university. The education must demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities to do the work;
- Current federal employees must meet Time-In-Grade requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- EEOC will not pay travel, transportation and relocation expenses.
- You may be required to travel and you may be required to apply for a government travel card.
- A background investigation is required and continued employment is contingent on completion of that process to determine suitability for federal employment.
- This is a Bargaining Unit position.
- Career Transition Assistance Programs: These programs apply to employees who have been involuntarily separated from a Federal service position within the competitive service or Federal service employees whose positions have been deemed surplus or no longer needed. To receive selection priority for this position, you must: 1) meet CTAP or ICTAP eligibility criteria; 2) be rated well-qualified for the position with a score of 85 or above; and 3) submit the appropriate documentation to support your CTAP or ICTAP eligibility. For more information: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/workforce-restructuring/employee-guide-to-career-transition/
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the application process is complete, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the assessment questionnaire to determine if you are qualified for this job. Applicants may be asked for provide sample of work products.
Applicants applying under Merit Promotion procedures will be rated in accordance with the Merit Staffing plan of EEOC. Your resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed in this announcement. If you are minimally qualified for this job, your resume and supporting documentation will be compared to your responses on the Occupational Questionnaire. If you rate yourself higher than is supported by your application materials, your responses may be adjusted and/or you may be excluded from consideration for this job If you are found to be among the top candidates, you will be referred to the selecting official for employment consideration.