Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG), a well-respected consulting firm providing support to a wide range of federal, state, and commercial clients, is seeking a full-time entry to mid-level scientist or engineer to join our team of sustainability and environmental professionals.
Qualified candidates will:
- Work within multidisciplinary teams supporting sustainable building operations and programs at a federal client site; and
- Work in program areas including, but not limited to, green building design and operation (i.e., LEED), recycling and composting, green procurement, green cleaning, energy and water efficiency, and stormwater management.
ERG offers multidisciplinary teams with nationally recognized skills in engineering, science, information technology, and communications. We hire people with the best minds, and then provide them with a vibrant and flexible environment in which to develop their careers. Join the ERG team and use your enthusiasm, creativity, and ideas to help us exceed our customers’ expectations.
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, FSAs, a generous 401k plan, profit sharing, an EAP, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more. For more information about ERG, please visit www.erg.com.
Candidates must have:
- BS or MS degree in environmental science, environmental engineering, environmental policy, or a related field;
- 2 to 5 years of experience; and
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
Ideal candidates will have:
- LEED credentials (Green Associate or accredited professional (AP));
- Knowledge and experience in topics related to sustainable facility management and operations, as described above;
- Strong technical capabilities and written/verbal communication skills are needed, as candidate will directly interface with clients daily; and
- Familiarity with Executive Order 13693, Strategic Sustainability Performance Plan (SSPP) development and reporting, the Energy Independence and Security Act (EISA) 2007, the Guiding Principles for Sustainable Federal Buildings, and/or other Federal requirements and programs related to sustainability.
Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability. Job ID: NRVAP0412182B11