Dispatch and Scheduling Coordinator
A preferred Sparks Group client in Centreville is seeking a contract-to-hire Administrative Coordinator to support a large field project. The ideal candidate with have advanced MS Office skills, a strong sense of urgency, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. This position works in a small, casual office (you can wear jeans!) full of driven employees who work hard but also like to have fun. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Day-to-day scheduling of field inspections
- Collaborate among technical specialists, suppliers, and clients
- Create new profiles in e-Solutions, update changes to profiles
- Weekly reporting on scheduling and report discrepancies
- Document compliance on all requisite forms for suppliers and technical specialists
- Manage email distributions list
- Submit time and expense reports for invoicing
- Strong drive to learn and excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office
- 1-3 years of experience with customer service and training
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!