Dispatch and Scheduling Coordinator
A preferred Sparks Group client in Centreville is seeking a contract-to-hire Administrative Coordinator to support a large field project. The ideal candidate with have advanced MS Office skills, a strong sense of urgency, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. This position works in a small, casual office (you can wear jeans!) full of driven employees who work hard but also like to have fun. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Day-to-day scheduling of field inspections
- Collaborate among technical specialists, suppliers, and clients
- Create new profiles in e-Solutions, update changes to profiles
- Weekly reporting on scheduling and report discrepancies
- Document compliance on all requisite forms for suppliers and technical specialists
- Manage email distributions list
- Submit time and expense reports for invoicing
- Strong drive to learn and excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office
- 1-3 years of experience with customer service and training
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Dispatch and Scheduling Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly