Computer Forensics Specialist
We are strategically partnered with a large, public, award winning company headquartered in Arlington, VA. Specializing in IT, Intel, Government, Defense, Cyber, Business Systems, Space, and Electronic Warfare, our partner client is seeking multiple Computer Forensics Examiners to support the investigation of criminal and civil legal issues by forensic processing and analysis of digital media.
- Lead and support forensics investigations and litigations during all or part of the IT Forensics lifecycle and according to Program directives.
- Independently handle complex, large volume, and previously un-encountered situations and examinations per client investigation of securities related matters.
- Serve as source of technical counsel and advice with the goal of developing forensically sound evidence.
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree.
- Position requires technical proficiency that adheres to industry standards and can be substantiated and demonstrated by holding and maintaining accepted industry certifications such as CCE, CFCE, EnCE, DCITA Digital Forensic Examiner, DCITA Cyber Crime Investigator, Cellebrite, and Nuix.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!