4 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Qualification requirements must be met within 30 days of the job announcement closing date.
For information on qualification requirements, see Qualification Standards Handbook for General Schedule Positions viewable on the web at http://www.opm.gov/qualifications.
Experience: One year of full-time experience at the Grade 9 level that is close or similar to the work of this job. The experience includes activities such as: managing operational logistics for an executive; responding to inquiries in writing and orally; maintaining calendar of meetings/events; managing and tracking a variety of funds; preparing procurement packages for supplies, services, and/or equipment, etc.; coordinating and managing travel arrangements and preparing travel vouchers; establishing suspense system to log and track correspondence, reports, meetings, etc. and reviewing correspondence to ensure grammatical correctness.
Part-time and/or unpaid experience related to this position will be considered to determine the total number of years and months of experience. Be sure to note the number of paid or unpaid hours worked each week.
Grade 11: Three full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree related to this position may be substituted to meet the experience requirements.
Or a Combination:
Education and experience may be combined to meet the basic qualifications; for example, a half year of experience and a half year of graduate education beyond the first year in the field may be qualifying for Grade 9.
Flexible Spending Accounts - http://www.fsafeds.com/fsafeds/index.asp
Health Insurance - http://www.opm.gov/insure/health/index.asp
Leave - http://www.opm.gov/oca/leave/index.asp
Life Insurance - http://www.opm.gov/insure/life/index.asp
Long Term Care Insurance - http://www.ltcfeds.com
Retirement Program - http://www.opm.gov/retire/index.asp
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application will be evaluated first for the basic qualifications described above. The applications that meet the basic qualifications will be evaluated further against the following criteria:
- Ability to serve as confidential assistant to senior management.
- Ability to provide high-level administrative support to senior management, including screening calls, managing and maintaining calendars and monitoring project deliverables.
- Knowledge of procurement, travel, and financial management practices using automated systems to record and monitor funds expenditures and balances.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing using correct and proper English grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and terminology.
- Skill in software applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite technology and office practices.
- Ability to communicate orally with internal and external senior level officials, supervisors, managers and various people with tact and diplomacy.
Your resume and supporting documentation will be compared to your responses to the occupational questionnaire or other assessment tool for consistency. If a determination is made that you have rated yourself higher than is supported by your resume, you will be assigned a rating commensurate to your described experience.
Your resume should provide detailed information regarding how your education and experience relate to this position, including the major duties and qualifications criteria listed.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation