All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Serves as an advisor on substantive tasking and initiatives to support senior Agency leadership.
2. Demonstrates polished oral and written communication skills to compose, tailor, and deliver original presentations and papers on abstract and exceptionally complex questions or issues in a way that allows a varied audience to understand the intended message and objectives.
3. Demonstrates and promotes open communication of sensitive topics or challenging issues both within and across teams and facilitates the opportunity for everyone to exchange information and viewpoints openly and without judgment.
4. Interprets exceptionally complex information and issues to formulate logical conclusions and recommendations.
5. Demonstrates composure when confronted with challenging and skeptical audiences.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Experience providing technical oversight of administered polygraph examinations and exercises the full range of Quality Control and Quality Assurance authorities.
2. Experience evaluating the performance of others who conduct and manage polygraph examinations and related post-examination.
3. Expertise supervising polygraph operations in a program that performs full-spectrum Quality Control and Quality Assurance functions for pre-employment, initial, and periodic Counterintelligence(CI)-scope polygraph screening examinations to include; expanded-scope, foreign spouse/cohabitant examinations, force protection, and other screening examinations.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI