All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Anticipates problems and obstacles associated with moderately complex projects and proactively develop creative solutions to address them prior to implementation.
2. Monitors and advises during policy discussions and operational planning related to area of expertise to guide analytic support.
3. Integrates Agency infrastructure analysis into combatant command operational analysis to support military plans and operations.
4. Cultivates relationships with community stakeholders to validate usefulness of proposed products and services.
5. Experience with, or knowledge of Responsible Production (RESPOD) and Nomination for Modernization Integrated Database (MIDB).
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Experience as a Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT) and/or the National Production Workstation (NPW) operator.
2. Experience with, or knowledge of, the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process and requirements development
3. Experience with, or knowledge of, the Joint Targeting Cycle within the Combatant Commands and/or Joint Staff J2.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI