Computer Technician NF-03
3 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
2. Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, with all levels of equipment users.
Possess the ability to perform system upgrades as well as PXE imaging and are familiar with RecTrac/CYMS databases or other related databases. (Note to Applicant: The experience must be clearly identified in your resume/application.)
Applicants who meet the Highly Preferred criteria and all other required qualifications may be referred to the hiring official first.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)