Conference Center Tech Specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
An international full service law firm is seeking a Conference Center Tech Specialist II to provide white glove service to the users of their Washington, DC conference center.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience supporting conference technology operational needs
- Have experience setting up and testing video and audio conferences
- Have experience setting up presentation equipment such as LCD projectors, screens and videos
- Have experience troubleshooting AV systems
- Have at least five years audio visual experience in a conference center environment
- Have a current InfoComm CTS certification
- Have strong MS Office Suite and Lotus Notes skills
Please apply if you meet the criteria for this immediate direct hire opportunity.