Seeking an Accountant for a wonderful, award winning and reputable insurance firm located in the MD area. The firm is goal oriented, challenging and provides a positive work environment providing their employees a work life balance. They offer opportunities, fantastic benefits and room for growth. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is an entry-level Accountant, A/P who has a passion in Accounting and is looking for that next position to provide them with challenges and growth opportunities.
- Responsible for various accounting operations duties
- Review accounts payable invoices in DocLink prior to processing with particular concern to sales tax assessments, allocations, vendor numbers, and adequate support and signature approvals
- Verify that invoices are correctly coded with the correct invoice date, invoice number and remit address
- Prepare monthly bank and suspense reconciliations for all companies
- Prepare monthly journal entries and monthly replacement checks
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent 1-2 years Accounts Payable/General Accounting experience or equivalent college courses Working knowledge of Epicore and Doclink (preferred) Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word Organized, with ability to problem solve and meet deadlines Detail oriented