The Regional Manager’s will oversee residential properties; providing leadership and supervision to site staff and; ensuring that all operations and documents are in compliance with Federal & State requirements; completing annual budgets; monitoring monthly, quarterly income & expenses; ensuring that all property services are being completed & tracked; preparing related reports; other related duties.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years of experience in property management
- At least 10 years in residential property management
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Regional Manager role, overseeing 8-10 properties & close to 1,500 units
- HUD Section 8 experience; required certifications include CPM, ARM, CAM, RAM
- Proven track record of success with cooperative management, effective communication, marketing, managing multiple projects & meeting deadlines
- Ability to produce reports, maintain records
- Extensive experience with budgeting & cost management
- Knowledge of local apartment market & Fair Housing regulations
- Ability to think strategically with proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, time management & organizational skills
- Knowledge of rental software preferred
- Software proficiency
Send resumes & salary requirements to HR via email to (email@example.com) for immediate consideration. E/O/E.