Part Time Collector
Are you looking to jump start your career? Are you passionate about member and customer services? Sparks Group has an excellent entry level customer service opportunity as a Part Time Collector with a large company within the credit industry offering on the job training within collections. Excellent benefits to include medical/dental/vision/401k/flex spending, on-site gym, bike sharing program. Interested and think this could be the perfect fit for you? Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Communicate with Credit Union members over the phone and email
- Research and Investigate delinquent accounts
- Document all member related information
- Analyze credit discrepancies & credit reports
- Communicate with IRS and Credit Bureau representatives
- On the job industry training provided
- Evaluate vehicle and mortgage loans
- Reports to Collections Manager
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Highly preferred conversational Spanish/English proficiency
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- High School Diploma, college degree preferred
- General knowledge of credit or banking laws
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Position requires U.S. citizenship, clean credit history and ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Part-time Hours: (20 hours per week 4 days), weekdays 5pm-9pm required Saturdays 9-1pm
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Part Time Collector
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly