The American Enterprise Institute, a nonprofit public policy research organization, seeks a dynamic and resourceful web developer to join its information technology team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Enhancing, maintaining, and supporting AEI’s websites
- Testing and deploying code releases for projects, including bug fixes and enhancements
- Developing standard-compliant, high-quality, and responsive user interfaces
- Maintaining and supporting web applications using content management systems, including databases and third-party services
- Using continuous delivery techniques to ensure that code can be safely deployed to production
- Following project guidelines and work within project work plans and timelines
- Collaborating with other AEI departments on projects and providing technical expertise
AEI offers a stimulating and harmonious work environment and excellent benefits. Qualified applicants should submit an online application to https://www.aei.org/jobs, complete with resume and cover letter.
The American Enterprise Institute (AEI) is a public policy think tank dedicated to defending human dignity, expanding human potential, and building a freer and safer world. The work of its scholars and staff advances ideas rooted in a belief in democracy, free enterprise, American strength and global leadership, solidarity with those at the periphery of our society, and a pluralistic, entrepreneurial culture.
AEI is committed to making the intellectual, moral, and practical case for expanding freedom, increasing individual opportunity, and strengthening the free enterprise system in America and around the world. Its work explores ideas that further these goals, and AEI scholars take part in this pursuit with academic freedom. AEI operates independently of any political party and has no institutional positions. Its scholars’ conclusions are fueled by rigorous, data-driven research and broad-ranging evidence.