Property Manager / Community Manager - HUD / Section 8
Property / Community Manager
Silver Spring, MD
Grady Management has an immediate opening for a Community Manager with Section 8 / HUD certification experience and a working knowledge of Fair Housing Regulations for Snowden’s Ridge, and apartment community in Silver Spring, MD. This 87-unit apartment community is a great opportunity for a goal oriented and personable professional.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative and energetic with the ability to bring experience and expertise to the position and possess the following qualifications:
- Two years of property management experience as an assistant manager or manager at an apartment community.
- Strong organization skills & ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a quick problem solving approach.
- Eye for detail and high curb appeal standards.
- Successful leasing experience and ability to meet pre-determined leasing goals as well as assist with developing new ones.
- Strong computer skills required including MS Office, accounting knowledge, working knowledge of One Site software a plus.
- Ability in managing activities including employee relations, scheduling and staffing.
- CPO/COS certification is a plus
To best serve the needs of our residents, some weekend hours may be required.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered.
Snowden’s Ridge Apartments
c/o: Grady Management Inc.
8630 Fenton St., Suite 625
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Fax: 301-587-0059 (Attn: CM - Snowdens)