Field Operations Administrative Coordinator
Are you dedicated to nonprofit and event planning efforts? Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If so, this role is for you! Sparks Group is partnered with a not-for-profit organization that is searching for just the right person to join their team. We are seeking individuals to provide program and administrative support to this organization as well as specifically supporting one executive. If you have a passion for nonprofit work, a mission driven attitude and looking to impact the industry in a big way – we want you! Please submit a resume and reach out to us here at 301-326-2525
- Coordination of logistics for workshops/conferences/meetings
- Direct administrative support for CFO
- Development of training activities
- Travel coordination
- Program support including: expense reconciliation, payment requests, etc.
- Outreach support: managing general inquiry inbox, managing team calendar
- Responding to inquiries (internal/external)
- Undergraduate degree
- Two-years administrative experience (preferably in non-profit or association)
- Event planning experience required
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Field Operations Administrative Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly