All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Applies a comprehensive knowledge of instructional technology to access the effectiveness of projects and to ensure alignment with the Agency's strategic plan, mission, goals and objectives.
2. Acts as a liaison between the institution and students with regard to admissions, degree options, degree requirements and the graduation process.
3. Experience in academic research, writing, and review, with demonstrated contributions to Russia/Eurasia scholarship.
4. Experience in and/or intimate knowledge of the Intelligence Community, particularly in Russia/Eurasia.
5. Oversees the establishment of new learning delivery procedures and methods to ensure they address the organization's mission needs and strategic requirements.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Terminal degree (e.g., PhD, EdD, J.D.) in international relations, regional studies, law, or a national security-related field.
2. Experience researching, writing and publishing in peer-reviewed journals and national security/intelligence products on Russia/Eurasia topics.
Individual Occupational Requirements
All Applicants must meet the following minimum qualification requirements in order to be considered for this position:
A. Successful completion of a full four-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree that included or was supplemented by major study in education or in a subject-matter field appropriate to the position.
B. Combination of education and experience----courses equivalent to a major in education, or in a subject-matter field appropriate to the position, plus appropriate experience or additional course work that provided knowledge comparable to that normally acquired through the successful completion of the four-year course study described in A above.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
In addition to meeting the basic entry qualification requirements, applicants must have experience that demonstrates possession of the broad range and depth of knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the occupation or specialty at or equivalent to the next lower grade.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI