6 days left
- Part Time
The Parent Liaison works directly with the local school Principal and staff by serving as a resource person for parents in a specific community.
The focus of the Parent Liaison is assisting parents to become involved in their local school. An employee in this position will provide parents with a variety of information about programs, procedures, special events, and/or activities related to a particular school. The employee performs related work as required.
* Must be a parent of a current student or former student in Loudoun County Public Schools
* Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
* Holds a valid driver's license
* Relates well to people of all ethnic groups
* Ability to speak multiple languages preferred
* Demonstrates strong organizational skills
* Must be trustworthy and dependable