Director of Marketing and Business Strategy
Sparks Group has partnered with a top International Financial Organization in their search for a Director of Marketing and Business Strategy. This role will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of marketing efforts within the organization while guiding their direct reports to ensure marketing, training, sales, development and service goals are being reached.
- Directly oversees a group of Managers and Supervisors in the Marketing and Business Development department
- Manage advertising and sales promotions
- Create advertising and marketing programs and materials
- Acts as the main POC to ad agencies, direct market research, marketing, and sales planning
- Develop and execute charitable and community involvement
- Establish training and development programs
- Facilitate cross functional cooperation to attain corporate sales and service goals.
- Establish project needs and business resources required to execute the service implementation plan.
- Responsible for long-range strategies for training and development in order to support corporate learning initiatives.
- Oversee the training and service staff, making recommendations for hiring, disciplinary action, and termination while Communicating job expectations, coaching, and evaluating job performance.
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory standards are being meet throughout the department at all times
- Perform any work projects directed by the COO
- At least 10 years of marketing and business experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- MUST HAVE previous experience with banking, credit unions or financial instructions
- Proven experience creating strategic and tactical marketing, advertising and sales plans
- Experience developing and overseeing training to ensure service levels are being met
- Ability to manage multiple task at a time and meet short deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!