Top Secret Cleared Visa Liaison Officer
Are you an intelligence/visa analyst who is tired of commuting into DC? Sparks Group has partnered with a preferred vendor who has an opening for a Visa Analyst/Officer in their Sterling location.This is a contract-to-hire position that requires excellent research, writing, and communication skills as well as the capability to work across multiple agencies and agency databases. Position requires an active Top Secret DoD clearance. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Follow all relevant standard operating procedures and take direction from colleagues and superiors in order to accurately and promptly review and take action on Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) waiver cases in his or her assigned portfolio. Cases must be fully processed with a response provided no more than one business day after receipt of application, provided there are no complicated case specific processes to be resolved.
- Conduct research in accordance with the SOPs, and provide an expert opinion to the DOS Waiver Approval Authority as to whether or not a foreign national applying for ESTA falls within an approved waiver category.
- Effectively, professionally and timely respond to phone calls and electronic communications from colleagues, other USG agencies, Congressional offices, other DOS bureaus, and consular posts overseas. All inquiries must be responded to within one business day, even if the response is merely an interim reply of acknowledgement.
- Locate and articulate FAM guidance, department policies and case information in order to address inquiries or cases and address any issues relevant to the functional area of responsibility as appropriate.
- Incumbent must be capable of researching information on classified and unclassified systems, drawing conclusions based on that information and articulating that information in written and oral formats.
- The incumbent must have strong verbal and written communication skills to provide accurate and appropriate descriptions of case statuses, processing procedures and visa eligibility under the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- The incumbent must have strong customer service skills and be able to politely and appropriately interface with everyone, from high-ranking public officials to colleagues, in a timely and helpful manner.
- The incumbent must be able to draft written memoranda that are comprehensive, accurate and will conform to all relevant format guidelines with minimal revisions necessary. Incumbent must be able within these memoranda to thoroughly and concisely summarize case information.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Top Secret Cleared Visa Liaison Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly