Document Processing Specialist
The Ford Agency is recruiting for a legal Document Processing Specialist for one of DC's top law firms. This role provides advanced production and troubleshooting of documents and presentations for a team of busy attorneys. If you are a document pro and have a keen eye for the detail that others might miss, we want to hear from you!
- Provide advanced technical document editing and formatting
- Handle document conversion and data presentations
- Edit video and graphics for desired format and document integration
- Create binders, legal templates and document indices
- 5+ years related experience
- Extraordinary proficiency with MSOffice, Adobe Creative Suite, Visio, and Dreamweaver
- Basic graphics and picture manipulation skills
- Superior proofreading skills
This is a direct hire position and is available immediately. For consideration, please submit your resume to:
Attn: Document Processing Specialist
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.