Social Media Analyst
Axiom Resource Management is currently seeking a Social Media Analyst to support Military Healthcare in Northern Virginia.
The qualified candidate will have strong writing skills and be responsible for researching, writing, scheduling, and posting health care benefit and health promotion content to a variety of social media sites, to include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and others. Preferred candidate will have experience managing social media campaigns for large organizations or health promotion offices. Candidate must have the ability to develop infographics, visual graphics, photos, videos and propose topics, themes, and new formats that will engage social media audiences. Candidate will manage the editorial calendar, social objectives, messaging, and outreach campaigns across multiple platforms by leveraging data to influence social strategy; make tactical recommendations for audience and engagement growth with a focus on Facebook, Twitter, and GovDelivery. Candidate will monitor topics, threads and discussions of organization, services, and news sources.
Preferred candidate has experience in script writing for videos and podcasts, as well as experience coordinating and covering live events via social media.
The candidate will assist with managing a webinar program including coordination of subject matter experts and the production of live events and rehearsals as needed. This position requires proactive collaboration with team members to develop messages and communications plans for new programs as well as sensitive issues and areas of interest.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in public affairs, media relations, journalism, or related field and a minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Strong news writing and editing skills. Familiarity with AP style.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in social media management, including sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube. Knowledgeable of upcoming and potentially useful social media tools.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to change priorities as mission dictates.
- Deadline- and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in MS Office required.
- Ability to learn new software as required.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation that requires U.S. Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Social Media Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly