Continuing Education Quality Assurance Manager
The purpose of the position is to support the work of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association's (ASHA) Continuing Education (CE) program by ensuring there is quality and consistency in the daily functions performed by the individuals in the CE Accounts Manager and CE Provider Manager positions This incumbent reports directly to the Associate Director of CE Operations and is a liaison between the CE Account Managers, the CE Provider Managers, and the Associate Director of CE Operations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain standard operating procedures, policies, and processes related to the day-to-day operations to ensure quality and consistency.
- Serve as the lead technical and informational resource to Accounts Manager and Provider Manager team members. Work with teams to facilitate calibration and decision-making.
- Train CE Accounts Managers and Provider Mangers on position responsibilities, service delivery techniques, ASHA CE policies and procedures, and systems utilization.
- Identify and facilitate process improvements. Use data and trends to recommend and implement changes to processes and procedures.
- Assist in generating, updating, and disseminating reports and task schedules. Manage and document daily scheduling changes to ensure office coverage.
- Oversee the customer service experience. Troubleshoot escalated issues.
- Operate as a Provider Manager and Account Manager for a small caseload of new Providers and Providers with compliance challenges, ensuring consistency in the onboarding and retraining processes for Providers.
- Ensure CE Providers understand and implement processes needed to adhere to internal system restrictions, CEB requirements, and adult learning best practices.
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- Bachelor's degree
- Supervisory or demonstrated leadership experience
- Experience working with accreditation or standard based programs or regulatory bodies is preferred.
- Quality management experience is preferred; Have used tools, concepts and methodologies related to Quality Assurance
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Collect and analyze data to inform business decisions
- Use an AMS and/or CMS database management system; experience with netForum, preferred
- Train adults
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel and/or program management software, to produce reports including graphs and pivot tables
- Produce training materials, presentations, and business correspondence
- Manage process improvements, program/project management, and/or standards implementation
- Use adult learning principles and continuing education related best practices and standards
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Take initiative
- Use critical thinking and planning skills
- Build strong relationships, and work independently and as part of a team, excellent interpersonal skills
- Use communication skills, both orally and in writing;
- Organize and prioritize multiple complex projects/tasks and efficiently manage workload; is detail oriented